Born and raised in the the great metropolis of Chicago, his art education started with comic books and the artists that created them: Jack Kirby, Frank Frazetta, and Steve Ditko to name a few. He attended the American Academy of Art where he studied under Fred Berger, Irving Shapiro, and Howard Mueller. There he discovered Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Howard Pyle, N.C. Wyeth and J.C. Leyendecker. He earned a postbaccalaureate at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in Visual Communication. MORE . . .
- Windy City Pulp Con | Chicago, IL | April 12 – 14
- C2E2 | Chicago, IL | April 26 – 28
- Comic Con® International | San Diego, CA | July 18 – 21
- New York Comic Con | New York, NY | October 10 – 13
Also . . .
- Illustrated Books:
Robert E. Howard's Pirate Stories, Cowboy Stories and Boxing Stories
- Edgar Rice Burroughs' The Beasts of Tarzan
- Graphic Novel:
- Mechanic Anna