Born and raised in the the great metropolis of Chicago, his art education started with comic books and the artists that created them: Jack Kirby, Frank Frazetta, and Steve Ditko to name a few. He attended the American Academy of Art where he studied under Fred Berger, Irving Shapiro, and Howard Mueller. There he discovered Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Howard Pyle, N.C. Wyeth and J.C. Leyendecker. He earned a post baccalaureate at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in Visual Communication. MORE . . .
- Windy City Pulp and Paper Con | Lombard, IL | April 17 – 19
- C2E2 Comic Con | Chicago, IL | April 24 – 26
- Spectrum Fantastic Art Live | Kansas City, MO | May 22 – 24
- Comic Con International | San Diego, CA | July 9 – 12
- New York Comic Con | New York City, NY | October 8 – 11
Also . . .
- Illustrated Books:
Robert E. Howard's Pirate Stories, Cowboy Stories and Boxing Stories
- Graphic Novel:
- Mechanic Anna